We're looking for a...
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Summary: Responsible for general accounting activity and providing office support in an efficient and professional manner by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Posts cash received daily to accounts receivable on computer.
Compiles bank deposits and inputs on computer each day.
Processes credit memos on a regular basis.
Posts information to subsidiary ledger and purchase journal.
Prepares schedule of accounts payable and accounts receivable at the end of each month in accordance with approved procedures.
Process bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
Adjusts asset record book to reflect monthly depreciation expenses.
Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include:
– Photocopy machine
– Computer with printer
– Postage machine
Prints and reviews computer reports for accuracy to include:
Daily cash receipts
Accounts receivable aging
Initiates credit checks on new customers and existing accounts as required.
Prepares invoice deduction notices when required.
Responds to all vendor inquiries in a courteous manner.
Prepares all accounts payable checks on a due-date basis.
Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
Will be cross-trained in all depts. including AP, AR, Billing, Purchasing, Order processing, and POS reporting
Assists in monthly closings by entering information into computer, communicating with bank regarding figures and posting to disbursement account.
Work closely with the accounting manger
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Alpha/Numeric Keyboard Skills
Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Other types of insurance
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Submit resume to email@example.com for consideration
We're Also Looking For an...
Assistant Marketing Manager
Target Distributing is looking for an individual with desktop publishing production experience, mass Email creation and production, website maintenance abilities and social medial skills.
Create both print and electronic POP materials using major commercially available software packages
Create targeted email blasts using commercial applications such as Constant Contact. Knowledge of HTML a plus
Help maintain an E-Commerce website - both front and back ends
Update various social media accounts on a regular basis
You MUST be fluent in desktop production software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Those lacking this experience will NOT be considered.
Must be well organized
Must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to complete time sensitive tasks
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
We're Looking For a...
Telecom Inside Sales Representative
Target Distributing is looking for an experienced Telecom equipment Sales Representative for our Germantown, MD location.
This is an inside sales position.
The right candidate will be responsible for handling reseller accounts, following up leads, and clearly communicating the value and benefits of Target Distributing’s line of products and services to new and existing customers.
• Inside sales of Telecom equipment (telephony, network, security, conferencing) and services.
• Locate and bring onboard new customers.
• Educate prospective and current customers on product lines, and explain benefits of these
lines to that customer's business.
• Make outbound calls, as well as handle inbound calls.
• Telecommunications background in sales or installation.
• Great team player. Ability to work well with staff and management.
• Must have ability to work with new and existing customers.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Sales experience.
• Candidates must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to
complete time sensitive tasks.
We're Also Looking For A...
Tech Support Engineer
Target is currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team and fill an open position in Technical Support. As a Value Added Distributor we offer Tier 1 pre and post-sales support on many of the products that we sell. Qualified candidates should possess many of the following skills to be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years field experience servicing and installing major brands of TDM/VoIP
systems and applications including Zultys, 3CX, Allworx, NEC, etc.
• Experience in troubleshooting switches/routers and network infrastructure issues.
Data networking/MIS experience is preferred but not required
• Extensive knowledge of voicemail applications, call routing, ACD, and key system programing
• Demonstrable skill set in troubleshooting POTS/PRI/SIP trunking
• An intimate knowledge of wiring requirements for telecom peripherals, paging, doorboxes,
access control etc.
• Ability to read Wireshark Captures and analyze for prompt trouble resolution
• Strong verbal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to assist our dealer channel in trouble resolution
using our extensive product offering and industry expertise
• Ability to work on multiple issues concurrently
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.