We're looking for a...
WAREHOUSE MANAGER – Wholesale Distribution Center
Target Distributing in Germantown, MD is looking for a Distribution Warehouse Manager. Previous warehouse experience and familiarity with UPS Worldship & Fed Ex Ship Manager is a necessity.
The qualified candidate will be capable of performing, training, and then managing the day-to day operations with an existing staff of 7 workers.
Maintain positive and professional freight vendor relationships.
Diagnose freight billing and analyze for cost savings and process improvement.
Maintain professional relationship with subordinates, and other organization personnel.
Ensure all warehouse systems and processes are reviewed periodically and approved improvements are implemented
The daily duties of the worker you will manage include:
Picking, sorting, and packing of orders for dealers.
Verifying alpha-numeric part numbers and quantities per the picking ticket.
Receiving incoming parts by opening containers, verifying and sorting contents, and staging in specified areas to be put away in specified stock locations.
Utilizing various material handling tools and equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and carts.
Performing inventory control functions, such as cycle counts or stock checks.
Housekeeping, such as cleaning of work area, stocking locations, or equipment.
Ability to follow detailed instruction.
Some lifting of up to 75 pounds.
Other duties as assigned.
Target Distributing was founded in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. in 1975 to provide a wholesale source for the products that telecommunications interconnects, installers and value-added resellers need. The company has grown to become one of the nation's largest Converged Products distributors
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
We're Also Looking For an...
Assistant Marketing Manager
Target Distributing is looking for an individual with desktop publishing production experience, mass Email creation and production, website maintenance abilities and social medial skills.
Create both print and electronic POP materials using major commercially available software packages
Create targeted email blasts using commercial applications such as Constant Contact. Knowledge of HTML a plus
Help maintain an E-Commerce website - both front and back ends
Update various social media accounts on a regular basis
Fluency in all desktop production software such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) as well as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Apple hardware platform familiarity a plus.
Must be well organized
Must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to complete time sensitive tasks
Submit resume to email@example.com for consideration
We're Looking For a...
Telecom Inside Sales Representative
Target Distributing is looking for an experienced Telecom equipment Sales Representative for our Germantown, MD location.
This is an inside sales position.
The right candidate will be responsible for handling reseller accounts, following up leads, and clearly communicating the value and benefits of Target Distributing’s line of products and services to new and existing customers.
• Inside sales of Telecom equipment (telephony, network, security, conferencing) and services.
• Locate and bring onboard new customers.
• Educate prospective and current customers on product lines, and explain benefits of these
lines to that customer's business.
• Make outbound calls, as well as handle inbound calls.
• Telecommunications background in sales or installation.
• Great team player. Ability to work well with staff and management.
• Must have ability to work with new and existing customers.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
• Must have strong organizational skills.
• Sales experience.
• Candidates must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to
complete time sensitive tasks.
We're Also Looking For A...
Tech Support Engineer
Target is currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team and fill an open position in Technical Support. As a Value Added Distributor we offer Tier 1 pre and post-sales support on many of the products that we sell. Qualified candidates should possess many of the following skills to be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years field experience servicing and installing major brands of TDM/VoIP
systems and applications including Zultys, 3CX, Allworx, NEC, etc.
• Experience in troubleshooting switches/routers and network infrastructure issues.
Data networking/MIS experience is preferred but not required
• Extensive knowledge of voicemail applications, call routing, ACD, and key system programing
• Demonstrable skill set in troubleshooting POTS/PRI/SIP trunking
• An intimate knowledge of wiring requirements for telecom peripherals, paging, doorboxes,
access control etc.
• Ability to read Wireshark Captures and analyze for prompt trouble resolution
• Strong verbal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to assist our dealer channel in trouble resolution
using our extensive product offering and industry expertise
• Ability to work on multiple issues concurrently
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.